Lowick Parish Council comprises 9 members of the community who are elected every 3 years. They serve and make decisions on behalf of the village and aim to keep everyone informed about issues and projects.
The Parish Council meets on the third Thursday of each month (except in December & August)in Lowick Village Hall. Members of the public are welcome to attend Parish Council meetings and may contribute to the discussion of issues if they wish. If an important issue requires a decision by Parish Councillors, a request should be put in writing, or emailed, to the Clerk at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
Minutes of the Parish Council meetings are published the month following each meeting.
Members of the Council are listed below.
- Ann Gold, Parish Clerk – 01289388205
- John Huddart, Chair – 07833592678
- Amanda Worlock, Vice Chair – 07719599587
- Susie Nielsen, Councillor – 07525 638490
- Philip Hanson, Councillor – 07905 848197
- Tim Cryar, Councillor – 01289 388466
- Susan Graham, Councillor – 07708029074
- Stephen Mather, Councillor – 01289 388428
- Marjorie Bell, Councillor – 01289 388472
- Fiona Burn, Councillor – 07776138744